I was quite nervous of going into coaching having never used it before however I had no reason to be apprehensive as Kathryn made me feel at ease from the start by being an independent pair of ears and creating a trusting and respectful environment to engage in. I have been amazed at how valuable this experience has been and in such a short space of time I have gained confidence in my decisions and have a clear action plan at the end of each session to move me towards my long-term goals.
- Do you lack confidence and self-belief?
- Are you wanting to control your work-related stress levels?
- Would you like to feel energised and excited by life?
If these are some of the challenges you face, we can together gain clarity and provide direction for you to overcome them whilst developing your self-awareness to push forward with your dreams and goals.
- Do you want your student or apprentice to develop ideas and take ownership sooner at work?
- Do you want your students to transition into work with ease and confidence to become more effective?
If you are a future conscious business manager or an educator and seeking support to ensure your staff operate as a high performing team, coaching will help develop your team to deliver those difficult objectives and equip them with a new skill set that will stay with them for ever.
- Do you want to consider how you spend your time and achieve a more balanced life whilst remaining in control of challenges you are faced with?
- Have you considered starting a business and want to create a vision to achieve outstanding results?
To help you as a business owner with these challenges we can work together, coaching on a 1:1 basis or as a small group, both in the office or outside where you can escape the distractions and learn from others.
What is Coaching?
- is a tool that is used to empower and help you reach your goals
- will help bridge the gap between where you are now to where you would like to be
- will enhance your skills, knowledge, performance and goal achievement
- is completely focused on you and what you want to achieve
How does coaching work?
together we will…
- help raise your self-awareness through powerful questioning techniques
- share creative moments and gain a fresh perspective
- declutter your thoughts and build practical, effective and step-by-step action plans to reach your goals
- use tools, techniques and strategies to create lasting change and build your confidence
- have time to reflect and celebrate your success and progress
"Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear"
– George Addair
I coach in all aspects of personal and professional development, specialising in coaching for women, students and small businesses. Based in West Cumbria, I coach across the country with the aid of Zoom, Skype and the telephone and also love travelling to meet clients face to face if preferred.
To provide authentic coaching that guides and supports people to reach excellence and the best they can be.
To be honest and committed to my clients coaching experience to empower people to fulfil their dreams and goals.
- Integrity – I always keep my word and am honest and stand by my principles
- Authenticity – I will remain true and genuine at all times
- Loyalty – I have a strong feeling of devotion and support towards by clients
I was extremely impressed in the personalised action plan I came away with after only one hour of coaching on the phone with Kathryn which I was able to immediately implement into my life. Kathryn’s professionalism in the discussion with me ensured that I got the most out of the session.
I also appreciated how she was able to find a time for me that worked around my own current schedule. Her coaching has been invaluable for me to work out my next steps in developing my career, and I feel a lot more optimistic for my future. I would certainly recommend Kathryn to anyone who would like an expert and highly-effective coaching session.
Kathryn has helped me figure out exactly what I want from myself, and how to get there. Her service is bespoke, thought provoking, and utterly instrumental in realising the steps to be taken towards my goal. Kathryn is sensitive and understands how something would make you feel.
Kathryn is an ambassador of WiN Cumbria